My body taps out at one store bought protein bar....two and my tummy shows it's unhappiness.So- I like to incorporate other high protein things into my diet. (PS-I am looking to be toned not ripped like the Hubby) This is why I like the protein cookie dough yogurt thing.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Peanut Butter with Sugars.--if it is winter, you may want to microwave the peanut butter for 15 seconds to make it easier to work with
- Add eggs, vanilla and almond milk.-- Now if your batter seems thicken then a cake batter add in more almond milk. If not continue
- Mix protein powder, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Combine.
- Grease the baking pan you intend to use
- Baking for 30 or until it sets.
- Let rest/ hide from hungry hands
- Then cut into squares and put in plastic bags or contains.
This makes a great on the go breakfast or after gym snack!!!