Tuesday, November 6, 2012

VooDoo Dog- Once more with bacon

This is my second time eating at VooDoo Dog  which I greatly Click here for my first experience. I thought this would be a great funky and different place to take my BFF who came to visit.
image.jpeg
Anywho, I ordered the Jefferson dog again.  And OMG.....I love bacon dogs!  The bacon adds crunch and a salty savory yumminess. Then the mac and cheese with the bread crumbs just puts the dog over the top

image.jpegMy BFF ordered the Wake and Bake which as you can see from the photo is topped with a fried egg and cheese.  This dog was AMAZING.  The combination of cheese, bacon and egg was surprisingly flavorastic!  This was actually my favorite dog of three, even though they were all very good.

image.jpegThe Hubby ordered the Tijuana hot dog which was a bacon dog as well.  Are you picking up and a theme here? The dog also had guacamole and sour cream.  This dog was fun and interesting, but my least favorite of the three.  The main reason was the guacamole.  It was not made in-house.  Yes- I am a pain in the butt and picky.  Therefore I can taste the difference between fresh guacamole and pre-packaged.  I know..i know I am being super critical, but this place is that good that I have to nick pick!!!!

Voodoo Dog on Urbanspoonimage.jpegOh and these photos were before the alcohol!!!!    
Seriously     
                                                                       
Yes- I am a Buffy Fan!  The title was not a quiescence.



No comments:

Post a Comment