Friday, August 24, 2012

Coconut Milk Never..Like Ever

YES- the Taylor Swift song is still stuck in my head. stop, laughing!  So, Coconut Milk....I love fresh coconuts.  Just smash it open and give me a straw. This is another wonderful thing Ms. Rachel has turned me onto.  However, I am lazy!!!!!  I will type it proudly.  Unless I can find the coconuts pre-cut or smashed, I am less likely to get them.  It is too much work for everyday....yes i typed that.  Me the person who will take the time to make her own vodka and who makes stocks just to use them to make bisque or more soups.  Therefore, I thought since I am loving the almond milk and I love coconut, I would natural enjoy pre-packaged Coconut milk.  Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
NO

I don't know what it is but, this is not for me.  Now, I have only tried the So Delicious brand coconut milk so it could be a brand thing.  However, the milk tastes water and not creamy along with artificially coconutty, super bland and lacking all sweetness.  I am sad to type Coconut milk for a cartoon we are never ever getting back together.
Unless you have a hot better tasting makeover.

Please comment if you have a brand that is AMAZING and will make me recant this blog.  I will be more than happy to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment